YOUTH CAMP IS HERE!
Sign your student up for 5 days of unforgettable summer fun at summer camp! Students entering 7th – 12th grade in the 2023-24 school year. 2023 HS graduates may attend as well.
Payments can be made online after registering. Ashley Brown will send you an invoice via email for online payments.
Registration & Payment is due no later than June 4th
SAVE THE DATES
SPONSOR A STUDENT
Sponsor a student for 5 days of unforgettable summer fun at summer camp. $270 per student. This includes lodging, meals, and insurance!
Sponsor a student for $270 to attend camp
Meal times will be at 8AM, 12:30PM, and 5:30PM. The Shack (snack bar) will be open 2 times a day in case campers would like some candy or sodas, so you may choose to send $3-5 per day for concessions. $10 Snack Shack cards will be available for purchase and can be used in the Shack for concessions.
Please be sure to fully complete the PFYouth Camper Medication Form on which you must list all medications your child will be bringing and any special needs the First Aid Director should be made aware of. We cannot administer meds without a fully completed medication form The Camper Medication Form is to be placed in a Ziploc bag with the medications and submitted to the First Aid Director on the first day of camp.
The camp is taking place at Great Masterpiece Gardens (3900 Great Masterpiece Rd. Lake Wales FL 33898).
We will be utilizing charter buses to drive the students and camp leaders to Masterpiece Gardens. We will meet at the church on July 4, and go directly to the campsite.
- Bible, Notepad & Pen
- Recreational Clothes
- Gym shoes
- Sleeping bag or twin bed sheets, blanket, pillow
- Towels & Wash Cloths
- Soap, Toothbrush, Toothpaste, Shampoo, Hairdryer
- Modest swimwear
- Spending money for snacks & camp store
- Water Bottle (refillable with name clearly marked)
- Sunscreen & Bug Spray
- Dirty Clothes Bag
Please clearly label all items. Campers are responsible for personal belongings. PFYouth is not responsible for lost/stolen items
- Abbreviated Attire such as half shirts, backless or halter-type dresses or shirts, spaghetti straps or extremely tight garments will not be allowed by campers or staff.
- Shoes must be worn at all times – including to and from the pool.
- Shorts of modest length may be worn
- Bathrobes or a large towel must be worn over bathing suits to and from the pool. Guys, this includes you. T-shirt to cover chest must be worn to and from pool.
- Recreation during the day is often messy. Keep this in mind when you are planning what clothes to bring. You will want to bring older clothes and shoes that you can get wet, muddy and generally dirty. Ladies may want to wear a bathing suit under their clothing or a dark colored t-shirt for recreation.
- Pajamas are NOT allowed for recreation activities.
- If a camper’s clothing is deemed inappropriate, they will be asked to change.